FINALLY... I booked my ticket to Hawaii.
Its been days in the process trying to figure out what the best times were, and where to leave from and what was a decent layover time, and all that fun stuff. So here is the plan of action:
Airline : US Airways
-I really do not know a lot about booking airline tickets, or about airlines in general, but I think this was a good choice
On Monday December 28th,
Leaving : Newark Liberty International Airport at 6:30am
Arriving : Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport at 10:14am
Layover Time: 4 hours and 14 mins
Leaving : Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport at 2:55pm
Arriving : Honolulu/Oahu International Airport at 6:35pm
On Wednesday January 20th,
Leaving : Honolulu/Oahu International Aiport at 5:45pm
Arriving : Charlotte Douglas National Airport at 7:37am
Layover Time: 2 hours and 12 mins
Leaving : Charlotte Douglas National Airport at 9:45am
Arriving : Newark Liberty International Airport at 11:37am
I CANT FRIGGEN WAIT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like your best present will come after the actual day. Congratulations and be sure to take some baby wipes in a sealed plastic bag. You never know when you will need them. Have a great time and thanks for following.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm first. Following now.
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDelete